Friday, January 29, 2010

Colors We Love: Navy and Fuschia

Or as Pantone likes to call it "Tutti Frutti." Although I don't know many brides who'd walk around saying "my wedding colors are navy blue and tutti frutti." ;) Anyway, I thought I'd try out the new inspiration board maker over at Dessy, since they've teamed up with my favorite people in the WORLD Pantone and made wedding color heaven for me. :) I don't know if I've mentioned it, but I LOVE wedding color schemes. To me, choosing your colors is one of the most important decisions, and I daydream about colors for weddings daily. So, let me know what you think of this type of style board, compared to the ones from Style Me Pretty.
In my own little opinion, SMP's is much easier to use, but Dessy's has more options as far as layout, overlapping photos, etc. They seem to still have a few glitches to work out with regards to posting boards directly to blogs as well, but I'm sure they are working them out. To view this larger on their site, click here (and feel free to favorite it!). I'll probably utilize both to fulfill my wedding color obsessions.

On to the actual colors- navy blue paired with bright, fun, summery colors is a favorite of mine right now, so stay tuned for nay paired with a few more summery tones. Fuschia is a great choice for any girl who likes pink, but wants to stay away from the Barbie or Pepto Bismol categories. A deeper shade of pink is more flattering and more sophisticated. How do you feel about pink? I find it's kind of a love it or hate it color for weddings!

No comments:

Post a Comment