Monday, January 4, 2010

Wedding Inspiration from Wedding Planners

How many times have you been browsing wedding photos somewhere and thought "I wish I had thought of that when I was getting married!" I know it's happened to me quite a bit- people in the wedding industry get more and more creative each year! Well, here's a little site that allows us wedding professionals to pretend it's OUR day and show off what we think makes a gorgeous wedding. And if you're a bride- who better to get inspiration from than a bunch of experienced, fun, and inspiring wedding planners?? :) Check out The Wedding Shoebox- I'll let you know when I make my submission to be on the site!

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet! Thanks for sharing with your readers! Please send in a submission! I would love to feature your perfect day!

    ReplyDelete