Friday, January 8, 2010

Unique Photo Location: Child's Play

Over the next couple of weeks, we'll be featuring fun and fresh photo ideas for your engagement and/or wedding photos. We're going off the beaten path!
Check out these adorable engagement photos of Megan & Rob (they just look like the happiest couple ever to me! You'll see them again later on). Christopher Kijowski utilizes a large structure outside of a school in Niagara Falls, NY for cute, happy photos. Investigate your local schools and playgrounds for fun statues or play structures that you can use in your pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your info on budget friendly weddings. I think your site would be helpful to brides searching my website, http://www.everafterplanner.com/Gatlinburg-Wedding-Packages-Smoky-Mountain-Wedding-Packages.html . As a wedding planner in Gatlinburg, TN, I am constantly searching for great content and other wedding professionals to work with. If you would be interested in exchanging info. or being featured on my website, feel free to contact me.

    ReplyDelete